donderdag, mei 10, 2007

Effe iets gelezen??

Van speedskateworld...

I’ll include some of the interesting Aaron posted; ‘...and I was the starter for the team. I would be the first pro out of the box for the start of the 2007 SIC. I knew the pace we had to skate and the rate at which to accelerate, I knew the lines to skate through the corners, and where to jump over small obstacles and curbs through the winding course. I knew where the hills were, and where the headwinds would be. I knew where the cobbles where, and where to avoid the worst sections of pavement. But there I was, first in the starting gate, jittery, and jumpy, talking last minute prep/pep chatter with my teammates...’ and he goes on to say ‘We caught and passed Zepto on Wayne’s pull. He was pushing really hard. [I should mention here that there is a bit of history and tension between Zepto and Wayne, which I think was the impetus for him to surge the pace during this lead. Also, Jasper has some amount of history/tension with members of that team’. (Bron)

Hmm...

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Dat Wayne niet opschiet met iedereen is al wel geweten.

Jasper ook wrange gevoelens tov de andere Belgen? Vrij vertaald door de pers? :)

hehe

Itachimaru zei

Ofwel dat of nen canadees die dingen de dingen niet begrijpt...